Walleye and Pike
We are located in Abitibi. The kingdom of walleye fishing and big northern pike. With a territory that gives access to more than 105 lakes with exclusive rights. Several of our lakes are larger than 7 km. It is the Walleye, which is one of the most sought-after, best tasting, fish in Quebec, and for thrill seekers the great Northern Pike.
We have a managed lake, that is reserved for the practice of catch and release only. Of course you can keep some for a good meal. It is a TROPHY FISHING quality lake. The exceptional adventure that you will have there, whether with family, friends, or as a couple will remain engraved in your memories.
On this lake it is not uncommon to take pike over 25 lbs and walleye more than 10 lbs. So after the photo is the release! Some of our lakes have not been visited by fisherman for more than 20 years and some are accessible only by ATV/Quad. This makes the Suzie Outfitter a destination where the quality of fishing has been preserved over the years.
For the future
The Suzie Outfitter is located in Area 13. Since the acquisition in 2008 and even before the Department imposed a size limit for walleye fishing. We have a management plan that ensures the quality of our lakes for decades to come. So for these reasons you can keep any walleye that are between 33 cm and 47 cm (between 13 and 18 inches) by quotas. We have several fishing packages tailored to your budget and your family. We have fishing packages from three days minimum to one week.
In July and August you can enjoy our packages for the family. Several sites are arranged to allow you to do shore lunch. You can enjoy your walleye and northern pike in a relaxing environment. It is also possible to bring your ATV and live fully your fishing adventure, you can enjoy the nature of the Abitibi family. Throughout your stay you will be supervised during your excursions. We provide a list of the most effective lures at the outfitter. Maps of the lakes are provided with plenty of information to allow you to enjoy this beautiful fishing quality throughout your stay. Whether you use spinning, casting, or fly fishing gear, your stay with us will be unforgettable! FOR 2019 WE OFFER AN EXCEPTIONAL FISHING ADVENTURE ON OUR TROPHY LAKE
Items to bring for your fishing trip
- Passport – cannot get into Canada or back to US without one
- Sleeping bag or bedding –sheets/blanket/pillow
- Personal medications and medication list in case of emergency
- Fishing poles
- Landing net – makes it easier to get them in the boat
- Tackle box – Williams, daredevil , rapalla, thifin from storm 2in3/4 ,blue ,yellow,white,grey . deeprattlin from storm 1in3/4 same color, jig ¼ ounces red ,yellow white, rubber single tail black, white,yellow, chartreuse, worms, leatch
- Life preservers – they are what their name implies
- Fish stringer
- Camera – without pictures nobody is going to believe you !
- Bug repellent ,mosquito coils
- First Aid kit
- Alcohol – (BYOB) beer, wine or spirits. We do not have it and the closest store is 20 miles or 45 minutes away, and the prices are high.
- Hat & sunscreen
- Rain Suit
- Flashlight – sometimes you just want to find something in the dark
- Filet knives/fish cleaning implements/freezer bags – Hey, you never know !
- Fish finder/Depth finder – because we all know fish are “sneaky”
We don’t sale gaz so bring 2×5 gallons for your vehicule.